If you have any questions related to the processing of personal data, send an e-mail to by mail: email@example.com.
1. Collection of information
UAB “Grožio fabrikas” follows the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following information about Guests is collected by the Sales and Marketing Departments of UAB “Grožio fabrikas”, website www.angelspa.lt.
UAB “Grožio fabrikas”, in order to provide high-quality services to its guests, protect its guests’ property, ensuring safety and privacy during the stay, collects data about guests using:
– electronic marketing – with the consent of the guest;
– by phone or e-mail (when company services are ordered);
– electronic reservation systems (when ordering company services).
2. Use of Personal Information
Grožio fabrikas UAB uses guests’ personal data for the following purposes:
– providing health care, etc. services;
– handling orders, registration processes, inquiries;
– sending pre-registration confirmations, invoices, quality assessment forms to customers;
– sending information about our services and special offers (if you agree to receive such information);
– in order to ensure the safety of guests.
3. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided by guests will not be provided to third parties under any circumstances, except in the following cases:
– for insurance companies, if the guest is insured and uses services paid for by the insurance company;
– if this is necessary for proper and high-quality performance of services within the company (eg: specialists providing services can share necessary information about the guest with each other, if it is necessary for proper, individualized, highest-quality service performance);
– to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
– if there is a guest’s consent to the disclosure of Personal Data, in cases not listed above.
With your consent, contact you by phone or email. by mail for direct marketing purposes, we will only send you information about offers tailored specifically to you that may be of interest to you.
At any time, you can adjust the receipt of this information by contacting us by email. via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes without stating the reasons for the objection, as well as to request in writing to correct incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data.
You have the right to familiarize yourself with the Personal Data we hold. In order to find out what personal data we collected or received from you and from which sources, for what purposes it is processed and whether all your personal data is complete and correct, you must contact us in advance from the email address that was provided to us. We do not provide such information over the phone.
You also have the right to:
– after submitting a request to us in writing, by e-mail or by telephone to demand the suspension of Personal Data processing;
– find out what data we process about you;
– to be forgotten, to demand that we destroy the data we process about you;
– demand that we transfer the data processed about you to another personal data controller;
– by immediately expressing your disagreement or submitting a subsequent notification of objection to the processing of your Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes.
By ordering our services, you agree that your Personal Data will be used to perform the accommodation service. You agree in advance that we have the right to store your Personal Data on the server, in the cloud, as long as it is necessary, in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Any request or instruction related to the processing of Personal Data must be submitted to us in writing by one of the following methods:
– by delivering such a request or instruction to us directly at the address Pylimo g. 45, Vilnius;
– by sending such a request or instruction to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Upon receiving such a request or instruction from you, we will provide a response and perform the actions specified in the request. The answer will be given to you in writing within 10 days;
We may use your IP addresses to administer our services and website and to diagnose potential problems.